Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cracks

Michelle and I at Kelci's celebration of life. 
8-13-12
"I guess when your heart gets broken you can sort of start to see cracks in everything. I'm convinced that tragedy wants to harden us - and our mission is to never EVER let it!" - Unknown

You have to let love, light, hope and peace win. Don't let tragedy destroy you.

There are times I want to scream "I AM NOT OK!  I AM NOT STRONG! I miss my daughter more than anyone can even imaginge." 

But I don't, because I feel like I push people away when I'm weak.

I don't get this way often, but when I do, I just want to be this way.  I want to mourn, and grieve and cry and scream and let it out and work through this pain without advice.

I stay strong to stay sane. Some think I bottle it up, but I don't, I just I keep this private. There are times I'm afraid to cry, because I don't know if I'll ever stop.

I don't run from the crying though, I keep it for me.  I work through it.  I let it out, and then I move forward with love, light, hope and peace, because, as always, I will keep my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment