Saturday, January 5, 2013

Remember me with a smile

Perhaps death is just another form life takes.  I believe this to be true, because I believe that while Kelci left us physically, she is and always will be very much here.  Just in a different form. I thought of this and came up with the idea of adding thoughts and quotes to Kelci's photos and artwork, because is so important for me that Kelci's is remembered.  I want people to see her creativity, her love of nature, art, photography and simple things, so I am going to start sharing it here.

Kelci snapped this photograph while hiking with us, her dad, Toby, Lucky and I, on the Lehigh Gorge Trail as part of an environmental science project for a class.  I remember how proud she was on this particular photo and how alive she was that day walking in the woods, jumping over stones, searching for leaves and flowers native to Pennsylvania to add to her collection.  She got extra credit for identifying the butterfly.  For the life of me, I can't identify it nor the flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment